相信倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington)旅行最怕的就是選錯飯店或旅館~住起來不舒服的話

隔天整個會沒心情好好的玩樂!!還好~~這次跟家人一起

住了這間倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington)真棒^0^住起來超舒服的,

重點超喜歡她的床,~躺起來真舒服~而且連小孩也喜歡

,服務品質當然也很親切~~所以想介紹給大家如果

有來這附近玩的話不妨來住看看~~~

PS.若您家裡有0~4歲的小朋友,點我進入索取免費《迪士尼美語世界試用包》

↓↓↓限量特惠的優惠按鈕↓↓↓

我要購買

商品訊息功能

商品訊息描述

關於倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店

簡介

This 4-star hotel is 500 metres from London Paddington Station and the Heathrow Express. The modern air-conditioned rooms have plasma flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.

The Park Grand London Paddington has a quiet location on a garden square. It is in Bayswater and is close to Whiteleys shopping centre on Queensway. Notting Hill and Hyde Park are a short walk away.

The Atlantic Restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and dinners. A children's menu is available. The Atlantic Bar offers light snacks and drink, including cocktails.

全部展開

收起

部落客推薦

服務設施摘要

網路服務

  • 所有房型皆附免費Wi-Fi

餐飲服務

  • 酒吧
  • 餐廳

服務與便利設施

  • 可寄放行李渡假訂房
  • 送洗服務
  • 吸菸區
  • 乾洗服務

接待設施

  • 24小時前台服務
  • 可帶寵物

所有客房均提供

  • 免費瓶裝水
  • 書桌
  • 電話
  • 吹風機
  • 淋浴設備
  • 衛星頻道/有線電視
  • 房內保險箱
  • 暖氣
  • 燙衣設備
  • 空調
  • 電視
  • 預訂民宿 盥洗用品
全部展開

收起

出差訂房
員工旅遊

預訂與入住須知【必讀】

  • 【提醒您】加床規定依房型而異,請查看各房型的可入住人數限制了解詳細規定。
請注意:若單筆預訂超過5間客房,可能會需要遵守其他相關規定以及符合額外的要求。

全部展開

收起

重要須知【必讀】

預訂飯定
Guests making a reservation for 9 rooms or more, the hotel will charge your credit card 25% of the total booking cost at the time of booking. This amount is non-refundable. The remaining 75% will be charged to your credit card 14 days before your arrival date. The credit card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in. If the booking is made by a third party, please contact the property directly to make alternative arrangements. If you make a reservation for 9 rooms or more, cancellations made less than 28 days before arrival will result in the hotel charging your credit card with the cost of the entire reservation.

For advance purchase bookings, the credit card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in. If the booking is made by a third party, please contact the property directly to make alternative arrangements. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
全部展開

收起



商品訊息特點

↓↓↓限量特惠的優惠按鈕↓↓↓

我要購買

倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 討論,推薦,開箱,CP值,熱賣,團購,便宜,優惠,介紹,排行,精選,特價,周年慶,體驗,限時

下面附上一則新聞讓大家了解時事

倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 推薦, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 討論, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 部落客, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 比較評比, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 使用評比, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 開箱文, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 推薦, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 評測文, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) CP值, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 評鑑大隊, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 部落客推薦, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 好用嗎?, 倫敦尊貴帕丁頓公園大酒店 (The Park Grand London Paddington) 去哪買?

cxaawlvdv5 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()